Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress On My Lake Cabin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Progress On My Lake Cabin

Over two weeks of dry weather has allowed me to get my house closer to being "in the dry". I had the floor decked and ready to frame up this last weekend. My son came over from Ada and together, we got the exterior walls up and the roof trusses hung.

Hopefully the rain will hold off just a little more and I can get the roof on no later than Monday. I've got two guys coming up from Dallas that are excellent when it comes to installing metal roofs. They're supposed to be here late Saturday evening and do their best to have the roof finished by Monday afternoon.

Wish me luck folks........
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Stink, that's looking great, and I wish you all the luck in the world!!

Post Thanks / Like

Stink - The roof should be on by Sunday night most likely. Don't forget to seal the tin roof to keep out the red wasps. I have to do battle with them this weekend at my farm. They are swarming for winter. You will be fine. Tip o me hat mate, been there done that and GLAD its behind me. Your pain will be well rewarded when you are done. No one will appreciate it like you will.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Stnk,
    Looks like you're going to have a fine home when you're finished. Praying that the weather holds out for you.

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, advice and prayers.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinger View Post
    Over two weeks of dry weather has allowed me to get my house closer to being "in the dry". I had the floor decked and ready to frame up this last weekend. My son came over from Ada and together, we got the exterior walls up and the roof trusses hung.

Hopefully the rain will hold off just a little more and I can get the roof on no later than Monday. I've got two guys coming up from Dallas that are excellent when it comes to installing metal roofs. They're supposed to be here late Saturday evening and do their best to have the roof finished by Monday afternoon.

Wish me luck folks........
    I wish you mucho luck Stink...boy, that is a great cabin and we need to see it when you get it done. Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like

So THIS is where you're hosting the get-together in 2011...
    Jeremiah 16:16a "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DC Crappie Kid View Post
    So THIS is where you're hosting the get-together in 2011...
    Hahahaha................no

Anyone from our forum here at crappie dot com will always be welcome at my place at anytime, but not all at once.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Why not Stink? We wont eat you out of the house. We will eat AND drink you out of the house

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

My Gambler would look real good slid right underneath the house.:D

Lookin' Good
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast