Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add-A-Seat??? Likes Dislikes

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Add-A-Seat??? Likes Dislikes

Post Thanks / Like

Jared everyone that I have talked to likes the add-a-seat. Thought about getting one myself but never have. Buddy of mine has a grizco dual seat and I don't like it just because it isn't moveable when you have to get up and go the the rear of that boat. With the add-a-seat you can. Just my $.02!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Used all three of these.........

By for add a seat the BEST......Tknight
    The limit is how many you KEEP, not how many you CATCH! Cat. III Jigs/Custom Jig Poles

Post Thanks / Like

Not a whole lot of differance in price. I had a PM from a CDC member about the add a seat for $160 and free shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the add a seat and have been very happy with it. Each seat can be adjusted for each fisherman forward or backward. You can store it in a compartment and it is on board so you can use it any time you like. About the only thing I don't like is I keep all my gear in the front compartment and in order to open it both fisherman have to get up to move the seats forward about an inch. I could fix this by moving my gear but I like it there because I can sit on the second compartment to re-tie.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboutcrappie View Post
    By for add a seat the BEST......Tknight
    Hmmm hey dad you should check out the add a seat, I think its awesome. Looks like your ole no nothing son hit the nail on the head :D Thats ok but if you wanna get me one for my birthday, Christmas, New years, or just because I love my son day it would be great.

Sorry back to the story, from what I've seen the the add a seat is the best. Ive fished from others and just for fishing they work fine but it's a pain to get around them
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

I have a add-a-seat, it is a nice setup. But after fishing with it for 7 days on Grenada during the classic I found that it is not built strong enough. I was sitting in the seat that had the upper cross member seated into the lower member. I happened to lean back to stretch and the pin bent at point where the upper connects to the lower section. If the center sections where made of solid shaft it would be a lot better design.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Would be pretty simple to make one if a guy had one to copy. Then it could be improved on. Like adding a solid shaft in the middle like Ted mentioned. I think this will be what I end up buying for my boat. Thanks to all who responded to this post. I have a few more upgrades for my boat coming. I just like to make sure I get the best for my money.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be pretty easy to copy also. You could buy a few parts from them like the seat post portion with the base and bushing but like you said improve the center portion.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Richard Bowlings sells them, I'm happy with mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast