Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wednesday Night Football

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday Night Football

What? It took little insignificant me to come up with this?
    As an avid fan of the NFL I beg to ax why not? Dadgummit all to hell, here we are a nation of rabid football fans and we are limited to Sun, Mon, and the occasional Thursday game, and WITHOUT Madden & the 12-drummied turkey. I have had about all I can stand. We, the Greatest Nation In The World, cannot provide teams to all 50 states and make this a global sport? DadGoddit, I wanna see some Pughkeepsie Valiants & Wyoming Buttbandits mix it up. I am sick of this 3 and out policy in the playoffs.
    And what happened to Roller Derby??????????
    I have always regarded my private parts with marvel when compared to them elbows to the hooties shots those girls took. What we need in this country is some good televised sports.
    God bless fishingpox.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't the Vikings lose to the Steelers? :p:D

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, Shoer..you coulda watched Central Michigan vs Ball State tonite..thanks to ESPN2's WED Night Football !

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure when you give up the ghost and leave that war torn body to science those guys will marvel also from the phimosis. I'll buy you a gun cleaning kit to help you out in the matter ; or would a pipe cleaning kit be preferable.

God bless you too buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer View Post
    What? It took little insignificant me to come up with this?
    As an avid fan of the NFL I beg to ax why not? Dadgummit all to hell, here we are a nation of rabid football fans and we are limited to Sun, Mon, and the occasional Thursday game, and WITHOUT Madden & the 12-drummied turkey. I have had about all I can stand. We, the Greatest Nation In The World, cannot provide teams to all 50 states and make this a global sport? DadGoddit, I wanna see some Pughkeepsie Valiants & Wyoming Buttbandits mix it up. I am sick of this 3 and out policy in the playoffs.
    And what happened to Roller Derby??????????
    I have always regarded my private parts with marvel when compared to them elbows to the hooties shots those girls took. What we need in this country is some good televised sports.
    God bless fishingpox.

Post Thanks / Like

I can agree with ya on the Roller Derby but here comes the blasphemy I could give two ****s about football!!!!

Fatman