Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To all my family on MCDC

Post Thanks / Like

Default To all my family on MCDC

I would like to take the time to say to each of you out there how much I have enjoyed either meeting you, fishing with you, or just chatting with you on CDC. You are all a part of my family! The best darned bunch of folks anywhere around! As far as I am concerned there isn't a bad apple in the hole darned bunch of you!

Since I won't have time for internet and I won't know what works good where I am going anyway. My work schedule will be from about 7 to 7:30 am to 10 to 12 pm everyday. So I want to be the first to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Old DW has to be in Florence, Mississippi by noon this Thursday to meet a truck load of Christmas trees! Yep Old DW will be selling Christmas trees and Fireworks to all those Mississippi boys! I will be down there most of the time by myself until PW58 gets down there sometime Christmas day and we will work thru New Years Day, clean up then head back to Missouri.

Looks like I will start out in Florence, MS and then about December 5th I will be moving to another location in Vicksburg, MS then head back to Missouri!

Thanks again for a great 2009!

Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Luck Dan

and have safe and great trip...... see you next year......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have as good of a time as you can working those hours Dan. Sounds like my hours lately except mine are nights instead of days. Be safe and we will hook up on Truman when you get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    and have safe and great trip...... see you next year......
    Thank you Monty!

Post Thanks / Like

Have a safe trip and see ya next year

Post Thanks / Like

Have a good trip and be safe! Hope you and PW Have a good x-mas down in sippi
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Have as good of a time as you can working those hours Dan. Sounds like my hours lately except mine are nights instead of days. Be safe and we will hook up on Truman when you get back.
    LOL the closer it gets to either Christmas or New Years hours may run until 2 am! LOL But I love it! Oh and I was at the main office most of the day today Mr Jigging15 and I explained to the boss that I needed something for July 4th to blow the town of Clinton, MO up with! I told him that I was looking for some stuff for you to put Clinton, MO on the map! He told me that he would see that I got what I needed for you. LOL there is some hot new stuff in the pipe line that is really going to be good! Plus I have been told I would have access to his private room of good toys for big boys!

Christmas trees and Fireworks it don't get any better than that in my book!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Buzzmanmo & Buckwheat 1, guys it is nice to be able to find and have a job again even if it is just for a few weeks!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dan
    Do We Need To Reserve A Few Tables For Crab Legs Now Or Wait Till You Get Back?
    Be Safe.
    Later Sam

Post Thanks / Like

I share the same sentiments about these guys as you do. It was great getting to know you and many others this year.
    Happy/Merry Thanksgiving/Christmas/year to you to and may 2010 bring many good meetings and fishing trips and laughs to us all.
    Be safe, and good luck with the job my friend.
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast