Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chatt reveals secrets in new video

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chatt reveals secrets in new video

Now after 2 years in the making, Crappie Chatt Martin's top ten secrets in catching Crappies is being released November 19th.

Response from some of the outdoor media (who got an advanced copy) in the area has mostly been favorable.

Comments have ranged from "now every angler will know" to "he really tells like it is".

One writer responded after viewing the video, "not even Al Linder, Roland Martin, Bill Dance or Wally Marshall has provided anglers with this kind of information."

Another said,"I fished with Chatt but now I know why we caught what we did."

But we did get a complaint from one scribe who said, "next I suppose he's gonna put out a dvd with gps coordinates of every *&(*%$ brushpile in the state that holds Crappies."

Public preview party is November 19th 6 p.m. at Bass Pro in Olathe. No copies are available to the public yet. Chatt may take orders for autographed copies.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it Bob, hope the DVD has not been edited, I want to see the raw footage.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Ron, It took a lot of editing to get just the most prolific parts of the trip. Some of the raw footage might be too raw for the tender eyes and ears of most genteel slabbers. I just couldn't take the chance of a raid by the Olathe Police. This is an educational video....heh heh heh.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, hell! It is the one-legged hooker with no teeth again!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

there is some hookin' going on in this video

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to gettin a copy of this! Chatt's forgot more than I'll probly learn, but it will help us all when we encounter a situation and know how to react/adapt to it. But as we all know every body of waters a little different.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"