Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheeler Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wheeler Results

What a day to be on the water a lot of sunshine and very little wind. It started off a little cool and foggy but that changed quick. We had 10 teams fish today and everyone brought fish to the scales and a lot of good stringers was weighed. 1st place and big fish went to AJ Barkley and Tommy Edwards with a weight of 10.94 and big fish of 1.92. These guys or tough to beat on wheeler good job guys. 2nd went to our newest members Scott and Roger Echols with a weight of 10.77 Good job guys and welcome to the club. I would like to thank everyone for another fun and safe day on the water and also to Johnny and wade Walker who joined us today to give the club a try.
    Our next tournament is on Guntersville lake on dec.12th this will be a open tournament so come on and give it a try. We will meet on dec 8th at one of the greenbrier resturants when I get it set up I will let everyone know if you can make the meeting let me know where I can get some tables reserved. Pictures will be posted on our web site in the next few days so check it out at shoalsareacrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Web has been updated. Check it out. SHOALS AREA CRAPPIE ASSOCIATION
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Man! what a day to be on the water. One of the best days in a while as far as the weather goes. We had a good day of fishing too, but needed just one or two more "good" fish. Congrats to A.J. and Tommy, great job guys. Thanks to the newest members for coming out and fishing with us. Wish I could have made weigh in to see everyone but had to leave early for a "school function". See everyone at Guntersville
    David McCarley

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time just wished we could have had one of AJ and Tommy's 1.92 lb'ers. There are going to be some big fish caught on Wheeler next spring!! Oh yeah, congrats to AJ and Tommy.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Good to have seen all Saturday. I wish I had a partnerto have fished with, I would have done it myself. Thought I would give y'all a chance(HA HA) Naw really would like to have just made a donation to AJ and Tommy. Congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Glad yall did good....Saw some of you going out the main channel from Arrow Head.....I did no good....I am just learning. I ever figure out how to fish crappie I may want to join up.
    Last edited by John Deere Doug; 11-16-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default give it a try

JDD come on and give it a try we are all still learning everytime we are on the water. We have a open tournament on guntersville dec. 12 you can fish without joing to see how you like it and and you can fish any 1 tournament with us to give it a try we just like having some fun on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keith dodd View Post
    JDD come on and give it a try we are all still learning everytime we are on the water. We have a open tournament on guntersville dec. 12 you can fish without joing to see how you like it and and you can fish any 1 tournament with us to give it a try we just like having some fun on the water.
    I may give it a try.....I think I may have saw you coming down the channel at Arrow Head Saturday. A big boat came down through there with the club name plastered to the side.

Post Thanks / Like

We had a great time fishing sat great weather just couldnt find the big fish congrads to AJ and Tommy Hope to see everyone on Guntersville.ooo We heard there was alot of fog sat morning I guess we missed that slept late didnt make it to the ramp until 8:00.I love my partner shes the greatest
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

yep that was me jdd I went in there to look for aj and tommy.:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast