Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-14 Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default 11-14 Truman

Met Purplecrappie (Jeff) at the Deepwater ramp and fished the upper Grand for a few hours today. The bite was very slowwwwwwwww today. The wind switched directions, the cold front came in and the bite all but stopped for us. Jeff did take home a limit of nice Truman fish. Ran into Monty,
    Chris2, and Mike at the ramp and again later on in Hay Creek. They had about the same bite we did. Chris2 has one sweet ride. Talked to Kaz (Steve) and he said they were doing about the same as everybody else. Jeff is a good fisherman and a great guy. I enjoyed fishing with him. Here are a couple of pics from today.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the day I had, except no good fishing buddies, not as many fish.
    Did you have the cold mist coming down on you?
    Good day for you though.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you all got out today. Always nice fishing with CDC members. For a slow day the pictures have some nice fish in them. Although I do not see any purplecrappie. Looks like the weather is going to take a turn for the worse tommorow. I may kick back on the couch and watch football and stay dry. Congrats on making another CDC friendship even if the fishing was slow.

Post Thanks / Like

kcslabs and his son were supposed to come fish with me tomorrow but I called and told them to wait till next Sunday instead. Hope the weather will be a bit more stable by then.

Quinn, the mist started on me about the time I hit Clinton on my way home. Glad we got off the water when we did.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG Bob...a limit of fish makes any slow day a very good day!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys! I was gonna go tomorrow......rethinking that deal...calling for some stiff breeze!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat 1 View Post
    Good job guys! I was gonna go tomorrow......rethinking that deal...calling for some stiff breeze!
    WUSSY:D
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding bob and purplecrappieeater. weather is suppose to turn wet for the next few days, we need the rain so glad y'all got to get in a good day today,, congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Things sure slowed down

Good job Bob and purple the bite has sure changed in the last few days, one of them deals where you can say ( man you should have been here yesterday)...... everyone I talked to was having the same luck........ not sure what we ended up with I was busy running the trolling motor and showing these two guys how a ozark rod will float..... hit a little mist on the way home....... that is one nice boat Chris and Sam have, got to mess it up a little but not bad........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast