Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Mo Qwack is back

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Mo Qwack is back

Thanks for all the Birthday well wishes!!! I've been in Southern Ill chasing timber goats. It was a trip dreams are made of. Only shot a doe but saw 4 150 plus hogs but just couldn't get em in bow range. Past on 25 to 30 bucks it was GREAT. Looks like Y'all have been hammering the crappie still. Looks like ole Stockton even smiled on a few. I can't wait to start my Fin and Feather Truman quest. Oh and some how I lost my cell phone so if y'all wouldn't mine pm your numbers again. Well, to the lead slinging goat killers and the jig dropping crappie slayers good luck and be safe today
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Default you were gone

well I hadn't noticed, hear I thought you went to poop and the hogs ate you,

anyway glad you had a good trip

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home. Glad you had a good trip.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.