Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 4 people spideriging?

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4 people spideriging?

Anyone ever fish 4 people while spider rigging? I'm adding 2 more spider rigging rod holders to the back of the boat. That way I can fish all 4 sides of the boat. That will be 16 rods with 64 hooks,5.3 dozen monnows out there. so that should work.
    Could fish 5 people I think. AS I have room for three up front and then 2 in the back.
    Kids would like to go, So that will be 5 of us if the they fish with us.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

i've seen three, but not four. the guy had a sea ark rigged up nice. the two guys in the back had all kind of room. that boat had to be 70 inches wide at least. what kind of boat you got rigged up?

Post Thanks / Like

I have my boat set up for two people to spider rig in the front, and two people to spider rig in the back. The back of the boat is set up just like the front of the boat. Seats are side by side. It works good. But when the fish are holding tight to structure, the people in the back won't be catching much because the front of the boat will always be right on top of it. I use a 20 ft. Sea-Ark.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

My boat is a 20 ft war-eagle. Its 8 ft across the top and 6 ft across the bottom. Guessing its aorund 7 ft where the seat bases are. And I have 3 seat bases on each deck.
    Weezer I have a 8 rod holder up front that is held in with the center seat base.
    Back I have a rod holder mounted on each side of the of the boat. As of now theres only 3 rod holders on each side there. but will add one more per side soon.
    Also may add 4 more up front. That way I could fish three up front. And will find out how that works soon. God help me. Wife and a good friend and Me in the front of the boat on reel foot. And I'm between 2 gals..
    Also while fishing 4 people wil be in the winter time most of the time. So cover will not be a problem.

Thanks for the replys..
    PEte