Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Humminbird 798c SI combo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Humminbird 798c SI combo

The humminbird website has these units listed for 1,199 and my local Academy Sports store has them for 999. Has anyone seen these units cheaper. Those things look so sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    The humminbird website has these units listed for 1,199 and my local Academy Sports store has them for 999. Has anyone seen these units cheaper. Those things look so sweet.
    Thanks now your trying to get me into trouble with the wife! I don't have anything that nice, yet! I am sending you the bill for my divorce lawyer Crappieseeker! If she sees this post I am dead! And up until about 30 minutes ago she was on CDC with her computer looking at fishing reports!

Post Thanks / Like

DMW1960, I have an idea for you. Let her make out a honey do coupon book. Within reason, if you buy one of those, she could make out a book of coupons on things she has been asking you to do or get done for her, or maybe things she would like. Let her make the book out in total of the amount you would spend on the Humminbird and then all will be fair. You get your HB, she gets what she wants, I don't have to pay the divorce lawyer and I can use that money to buy me one. Oh I forgot, women wear the underpants so the honeydoes must get done regardless. Oh well I tried. Maybe she will will let you keep the HB when she takes the boat away. If she reads this, tell her it's all in fun and not to take offense and she can thank me for the idea of the coupons to get you to do something besides fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 798 low price

Here is a brand new one for 800.00 but better hurry.

Humminbird 798c SI Combo - New In Box - For Sale | www.***************

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks crappiehunter, i wish i had the money right now to buy it. So i would say that 999 is pretty fair priced when I can afford it

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine on ebay for 869 with the navionics hmaps card. brand new works great but I must use the zoom every time to make sure I am looking at brush piles.
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer

Post Thanks / Like

sparky is it easy to figure out how to use and to switch between views and the GPS? Can you easily detect a school of crappie on it?