Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great service=Anglers Port Marine

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great service=Anglers Port Marine

Should have put this in Off Topic but wanted everyone to see. Did some asking around on here on where to get my future boat service done. Still have not got that done yet. But had a problem with my bow eye last week. Kaz suggested Anglers Port to have it fixed. So I called down middle of last week. Lady at parts desk told me to bring it down so she could measure and get the right one on order and informed me if only the metal was broke and no glass that I could probally change it myself. So that is what I did. She ordered the part and even had it sent to my home address to save me another trip to Warsaw. So for $10.20 I am now back in bussiness. Knowledgable staff and great attitudes. Will be doing bussiness with them in the future. So if you are out on a limb on who to take your boat to give Anglers Port a try. I think they will do you right. Thanks Kaz for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks Anglers Port for the great service.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, glad you are back in business, them slabs been missin' you.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wife must of got tired of hearing about my boat being broke last week. So she went and rented me this one. For once she will actually want to go along for this boat ride. Never been on one but can't wait. I told her I had better ideas of how to spend a couple thousand dollars on vacation that involved a boat. But by the time the middle of December gets here I am sure I will be ready for some warm weather for a week.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jared that would make

on heck of a spider rigging boat.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

That is some good service. Glad to hear you are back.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

glad you got it going gonna try mine today

Post Thanks / Like

Jared I have a better idea for the middle of December for you. I think I am going to be in Northern Mississippi selling fireworks. Come down you and I get in a boat and do some Mississippi Crappie Hawg fishing and we will leave Paula to run the fireworks tent. Then you and I will both be in the dog house!

God one of these days my wife is going to kill me. Just send flowers guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, good post! Glad Kaz pointed you in the right direction, he did the same for me with Cabelas, and could not be happier.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally think you should have posted your post here,I think to many fishing related post get on the wrong board, glad you got good service and quick to later man