Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia is the best state for crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Virginia is the best state for crappie

Virginia is the best State in the entire United States for crappie fishing. How do I know? Well, The Virginia forum has 9,208 threads. South Carolina was second with 8161 threads and Louisiana ranked a close third with 7021. Sadly Arizona came in last with less the 50 post. Unbelievably my State of Florida ranked way down at the bottom.

Virginia is the crappie capital of the world.
    Congrats
    Last edited by slimecoat; 11-09-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Spelled Virginia wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best State

You can also look at this in another light....If Va. is the best crappie fishing, why are the Va. board members sitting at the computer posting and not out fishing?, maybe the fishing is so bad there, that they had rather computer fish.
    :D...:D...:D
    Nothing against Va., just looking at just at all angles here.

Naw.... just playing here, I'm kind of surprised at that survey, cause I watch the Ms. board a lot and there is always something going on there, and the Mo. board has a lot of action also.

Anyway good post.....crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slimecoat View Post
    Virginia is the best State in the entire United States for crappie fishing. How do I know? Well, The Virginia forum has 9,208 threads. South Carolina was second with 8161 threads and Louisiana ranked a close third with 7021. Sadly Arizona came in last with less the 50 post. Unbelievably my State of Florida ranked way down at the bottom.

Virginia is the crappie capital of the world.
    Congrats
    Doubt that

Post Thanks / Like

+1 cowboy.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I think it has a lot to do with scenery

I have fished all the southern states with the exception of Kentucky..From the LA bayous to the mountains of VA...I have fished the COE lakes & oxbows of MS that produces BIG fish..

To me there is nothing more beautiful & relaxing than the mountain lakes of VA..

All the states have one thing in common from my viewpoint...There are friendly, helpful fishermen in every state that I fish...

To answer crappiecowboy's question....
    We are on the VA board a lot trying to provide therapy for Horseshoer...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG View Post
    To answer crappiecowboy's question....
    We are on the VA board a lot trying to provide therapy for Horseshoer...
    I was about to get ugly for the honor of Texas and Arkansas. But, your eplaination of why Virginians are on the computer so much has softened my heart. I don't know him very well; I have seen enough of his post to say GOD BLESS YOU!!.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie cowboy View Post
    You can also look at this in another light....If Va. is the best crappie fishing, why are the Va. board members sitting at the computer posting and not out fishing?, maybe the fishing is so bad there, that they had rather computer fish.
    :D...:D...:D
    Nothing against Va., just looking at just at all angles here.

Naw.... just playing here, I'm kind of surprised at that survey, cause I watch the Ms. board a lot and there is always something going on there, and the Mo. board has a lot of action also.

Anyway good post.....crappie cowboy
    because we can catch em quick and have extra time on our hands? :rolleyes::D:D

A lot of us are weekend fishermen due to werkin fo a livin... unlike some layabouts who will remain nameless (right choochoo man?)

I have the board up in the background alot of times while I'm editing video (like now)
    Last edited by Chasing Ghosts; 11-10-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno Cowboy, you ever been to the MO board? 1/2 of the posts are talking about Speckhunter and what a gewber he is, the other 1/2 is talking about how we called him a gewber on the MS board.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Based on the outcome of the last week's election, the people of Virginia (and especially the crappie fisherman) are clearly genetically superior. Their intelligence, physical beauty, and pleasant demeanors can only be matched by the people of the great state of New Jersey.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so now that deathb4 resolved that part of the discussion, which state is the most gewbery? Personally, I'm voting for Oregon. Ain't enough of 'em to do much damage. Well, either them or Illinois. But they only get my vote due to Shughley, and surely he's not typical. Abby Normal maybe, but not typical.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast