Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing buddies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing buddies

I fished with a friend and good fishing buddy yesterday . We didn't catch many fish here in Tn. , but it was a great day to get out on the water and fish a lake here in Tn. that I will never get to fish again when I move to KC .
    I'm fortunate that he is from the same area I'm moving to , so at least we will be able to fish together again when he visits his hometown of St. Joseph.
    I hope to make a few new fishing friends when I move up to KC .

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your move, and it's great you will have a fishing buddy when you get here.
    And I'm sure there are allot of fishing buddies you will meet when you get here !
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You will meet plenty of good ones on here. I have met some guys on here who have become friends for life. Amazing how a you can go from never meeting someone before to being best friends at the end of a day in the boat with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you were able to spend the day fishing with your friend. I'm sure you wont have any problems finding new friends to fish with. There is a lot of good folks up in the KC area.
    I will tell you that Mrs JJ & I have made many friends we would have never meet if we had not got on this site.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck with your move
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to meeting you as long as you aren't a VOLS fan! Just kidding there.

Lots of good people on this site. Friends are not hard to come by here.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to meeting some of you guys from the KC area and doing some crappie fishing. There seems to be a good group of guys here .