Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eufaula Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eufaula Trip

Had a great time at Eufaula over the weekend. Would have been better if the winds were not so bad. Got out on the water Friday morning wind was blowing like a funnel had a hard time finding a place to get on anything, but we did find a pattern cleaned 8 or 9. Saturday we hit the rock jeddies in 20' of water just about laying on the bottom we cleaned 40. And a half day of fishing on Sunday we cleaned 12 and a real nice Blue cat. Minners was the bait of choice. We caught some hogs and about a 50/50 split of whites and blacks. Chatt and Frank we will have to be doing this again.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a tough weekend with those 20mph & gusting winds. Not to mention high water and 'red'. It was amazing how the bite changed, from deep in the cover to scattered to bottom feeding, to feeding up from the bottom. Had to just stick with it and adapt. Can't wait to see some of those pics you took. Hey guys,,, :D:D:D there is lots more to the story of this trip,,, as ALWAYS(RA). <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

well lets a hear some stories....

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt I was going to leave the RA alone but for a price a little of that info could seep on to this thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default eufaula trip

Well guys you know how Chatt has a unique ability to win friends and influence people!! I think when he retires he will open "Chatt's Charm School", only it doesn't work on all the waitress staff of the local grub places.
    We had a great time, learned a lot as always with Chatt and a lots of laughs.
    Wind was a definite enemy of the fisherman but we had a respectable weekend- it was the first time I have been down there and saw what a 20-25 mile an hour wind will do to that lake. I want to go back every month! Made it down there 3 times this year and they were all good trips. Many thanks to Chatt and KCslabs.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure the gal at the Mexican place and at the tip top next door had all they wanted from you guys. Can't wait to get down there again.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chad... I think that girl that worked at the Mexican place has jumped off a bridge by now. Baller really put her through hell trying to get a date with her and Slayer.