Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Monroe Map

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Monroe Map

Does anyone know where to get a good underwater structure map of Lake Monroe?

Post Thanks / Like

I am fairly new to Lake Monore and I use the basic lake maps they sell in the baitshops and only fish bridge pilings, but if anyone knows where to get one of these, that would be awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

BigPaul,
    Who is it made by? Would like to get one.

Post Thanks / Like

Panman,

its the hard flexible maps I think its from Mark Evans (not absolutely sure, the maps are in my boat which is off site) most bait shops carry them, they are usually hanging above the plastic worms ... they are not very accurate, but shows a good layout of the channel markers and general areas and they are cheap but suck. on the map it shows the deepest part of the lake being the middle at 7feet, was out there yesterday and was in 14 feet of water (not really that good but .... ). I too would like to get a good topo map but not sure where to get one. another good one that I heard about would be http://www.fishinghotspots.com/fhsinet/ never bought one so not sure how good they are, problem is they dont have Lake Monroe or Lake Harney any of the lakes I want to fish

Paul
    Last edited by BigPaul; 10-28-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

BigPaul,
    I call FishingHotSpots Map about the St. John River south area map they have and it does not show Lake Monore on it. I purchase the one from Kingfisher maps and it looks like a city map. It does have Lake Monroe on it. Maybe the one you have is the best out. I will try to get that one. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

My St. Johns River Map Has Lake Monroe And Jessup Not Much Detail But It Is The Best Thing You Will Find Water Depth Right Now Will Not Match Any Map You Get Because Of All The Water From The Storms Remember The River Flows North And The Storms Were South The River Is Cresting Right Now
    Mike Baker
    The Crappie Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

PanMan,

sounds good, glad you found one. it is kinda weird Lake Monroe isnt on there, but like I said, you can find that map I have at any tackle store.