Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Jerry Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Jerry Blake

Can i buy a half day and add that to my other half day and fish for a whole day?
    I am thinking about flying into Hot Springs early in the p.m., fishing the next day and flying out that night, would that be ok? I hope to fish Hamilton because i will be without a vehicle. I have it narrowed down to three days in October, let me know if that will work, trying to set my calendar according to the Fall Brawl that i am gonna win. :p

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, by the way i am gonna bring my son with me. I have to keep the crappie blood line going you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

Sure that will work - you know I'm flexible. The crappie should be doing fine on Hamilton but if we need to go to Greeson and you are without a vehicle I can pick you up at your motel. There is an inexpensive motel/resort close to the airport and less than 10 minutes from my house.

The only weekend days I have available for full-day trips are Sundays the 3rd, 17th and 24th.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I guess i will have to do the 3rd then, i will give you a call. Go ahead and book me for a full day because the 17th is the fall brawl and the 24th i am working. Gonna give you a call to confirn. I like the comfort inn, so i guess i will stay there again. If we go to Greeson, i will hitch a ride or something. :D
    Last edited by fatboy; 09-21-2004 at 10:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

I put you down for the 3rd of October for a full day. I can pick you up at the Comfort Inn. Let me know for sure once you have your flights booked.

If you can't get the flights you want to Hot Springs you can fly into Little Rock and take a shuttle - they run every hour or so all day.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com