Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing with Monty on Holloween

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing with Monty on Holloween

Met Monty at the Sparrowfoot ramp at 7am. Being Holloween, I dressed as "Freeze my ass off man". Hit the water and as soon as he got on plane I looked like this except with my eyes frozen shut. Was windy and we were not very lucky. Meals on Reels was with us; we caught a few, with Monty catching one over a pound. Around 10:30 Monty says "You guys had enough of this? And we both answeres y y y y YES! When I got home I checked my closet and sure enough everything I SHOULD have worn was safely on hangers. Beat the heck out of being at work though. Glad the rest of you had good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jack we got the

Trick but not the Treat...........next time......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

some of us were curled up in bed - WARM and sleeping. I know you don't catch fish that way, but just sayin'.......:p

Sorry you guys didn't have more luck! At least the two legends were together.... OSS and SuperMan. Luckily Meals on Reels got to spend time with TWO legends.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    some of us were curled up in bed - WARM and sleeping. I know you don't catch fish that way, but just sayin'.......:p

Sorry you guys didn't have more luck! At least the two legends were together.... OSS and SuperMan. Luckily Meals on Reels got to spend time with TWO legends.
    Only ONE legend on that boat and it was Monty. If Superman had been there, I would have bought the cape and the tights.

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to say; Ranger, it was nice to meet you and glad you guys got on some

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure that you'd have been any warmer with a cape and tights, but it would have darn sure been a Kodak moment. Just think of all the fun Frosty could have with a photo like that!

Frosty??? Wake up, Frosty! Get busy. We need our laughs!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wind always blows when you fish with OSS, most of the time it's hot air though. Good to meet you guy's also. Better luck next time.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds as if Superman may have experienced Supershrinkage. Jack if you wanted warmed up you could have stopped on your way back through Clinton to help me pick up leaves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazualobzerver View Post
    Sounds as if Superman may have experienced Supershrinkage. Jack if you wanted warmed up you could have stopped on your way back through Clinton to help me pick up leaves.
    Kaz, the way I was shaking I would have looked like a power raker. Supershrinkage is an understatement by the way

Post Thanks / Like

Shoulda' "bundled up buttercup",
    Just sain'
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast