Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finally!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally!!!

BASKETBALL!!!!!!!! 1st game tomorrow nite. LET THE STREAK BEGIN!! ROCK CHALK JAY HAWK K UUUU !!!!:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thank God. I cannot stand to watch any more KU football they way they have been playing. Now to another Nat'l Championship!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku View Post
    Thank God. I cannot stand to watch any more KU football they way they have been playing. Now to another Nat'l Championship!
    Come on Chad, this season is a not evening close to the end of the race yet, don't be one of those type of fans. A lot of football to be played and I have heard #10 is taking snaps at QB in practice last night. They where in full pads under the lights so Coach is getting after it (and I am not talking salad bar). Saturday is going to be a war and if anyone is going to be at the game let me know, I may have a cold beer for you at our tailgate.

Chatt, don't buys those tickets to Indy yet. :D
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

NIck, I give em one more week to work this out. If they do not win this wk I do not see them winning another game. If #10 did play QB then we would be short a all american receiver. Just cannot afford that right now. Mangina said this morning that Reesing is starting so hopefully that was a wake up call. Reesing needs to get the ball out quicker and the line needs to pretend they are blocking the basketball team. I am not giving up, but its darn frustrating to see a team give up like this. There has been no heart in this team since the Colorado loss.

Post Thanks / Like

With Mangino, wouldn't that have been a pie and cake bar?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.