Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hay guys I'm back (Ken Jones)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hay guys I'm back (Ken Jones)

Back from my week of steelhead fishing. Well I hooked 3 in six days of fishing. Thats from morning until dark. There was three of us fishing only one fish was landed and thats it. I had so much fun leaving again the 16th of this month for another week of steelhead fishing. You guys on that thread from shipahoy41 I accept all apolagees. I am going fishing this tuesday for crappie and will post results. I catch crappie year round. Eagerbeaver I would love to come out your way and fish with you. You sound like a guy, that a guy could have fun fishing with. You too shipahoy41 would like to fish with you also. Maybe we could make plans and get together. I would like to come after the spawn that would be more challenging than during spawn because any body can catch them during spawning.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on your catch
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you do better on the Steelhead next trip. Maybe the crappie fish will be good. The crappie fishing is usually a bit faster then the Steelhead although I have gone crappie fishing and only caught one or two fish. Not Recently.

Post Thanks / Like

Where I grew up in Western NY this time of year was still early, another week and it should be shoulder to shoulder.

Fatman