Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Color scheme for 76csx

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Color scheme for 76csx

How do you have your csx setup as far as color scheme?. Do you have your backlight set on "always on"?

Thanks for any info....
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

You might post this in the electronics and TM section and get better results.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Skeetbum's probably right, but on mine I can't remember the name of the scheme, but it's basically shades of blue. My light is set to go off on it's own after so many seconds to conserve the battery. Although I only use it to navigate to and from sometimes, but not normally. If I were using it while fishing, I'd set it to stay on all the time and just carry spare batteries though.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont leave the back light on all the time or it will suck the battery's fast. If you want to leave it on all the time by the power cable and plug it into the 12volt connection.

On background color scheme I am not sure. But I found a good way to color code my wappoints. Blue = brushpile, Red = Laydown tree, Purple = dock and so forth. I also fill in the depth of the waypoint, helps to remember how deep it is.

I really like my garmin 76 just wish I could store more than 1,000 waypoints!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion