Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need hlep

Post Thanks / Like

Default need hlep

Hey my wife is wanting to go fishing with me this weekend for my birthday. I would like to take her crappie fishing. I can go to Watts Bar or to Chickamauga (Cotton Port). Does anyone have any suggestion on what to use or depth or anything that would be usefull. She can fish pretty good but has never been crappie fishing. Oh Hiwassee River is another option and we will be fishing from a boat.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin3, Why don't you take a trip to Eden's this weekend. Don York will help you in locating some crappie holes and you might want to come back the weekend of the 16th of Oct. for crappie fishing tourament. It is free unless you stay to eat on Sunday which is only $5.00 person, and it is a feast. Conner

Post Thanks / Like

Five dollars? I've been robbed. Yells police!!!!!. Yep, i noticed it was per person. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishin3
    Hey my wife is wanting to go fishing with me this weekend for my birthday. I would like to take her crappie fishing. I can go to Watts Bar or to Chickamauga (Cotton Port). Does anyone have any suggestion on what to use or depth or anything that would be usefull. She can fish pretty good but has never been crappie fishing. Oh Hiwassee River is another option and we will be fishing from a boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the offer. We might do that. We did go down on the river and try to fish. The water was very fast to say the least. They are pushing and pulling alot of water thru the dams. But we had fun at least getting out for a day by ourselves.