Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: If You Only Had 1 Day on Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default If You Only Had 1 Day on Truman

I haven't posted in quite some time because my boat is parked due to serious engine issues However I have a buddy that wants to fish Truman in his boat this Sunday. I wanted your opinion on where would you go, keep in mind that if successful it could mean more repeat trips for me till I have my boat up and running again hopefully before the spawn next year. Don't hold back:D

Post Thanks / Like

I would hire a guide out of bucksaw. 1/2 day trip 150.00 Richard Bowlings, I'ts well worth it. The best guide I ever had. 660-477-3900 I hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like

Richard Bowling

He'll put you on the fish. You won't be sorry. He'll be guiding all winter long.

Post Thanks / Like

I would just go around Bucksaw and fish from there up river and do it on my own who needs a guide there are enough fish in that lake you shouldnt need someone to show you where they are at. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

I think I would find out who else will be fishing that day from CDC and see if they will let you follow them and show you a spot or two. There are some great people on here and I am sure someone would help you out.

Not taking anything away from Richard he is a great guide and a heck of a nice guy. It seems to me you would be saving every extra penny to get your motor fixed and spending money takes away from your motor repair fund.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    I think I would find out who else will be fishing that day from CDC and see if they will let you follow them and show you a spot or two. There are some great people on here and I am sure someone would help you out.

Not taking anything away from Richard he is a great guide and a heck of a nice guy. It seems to me you would be saving every extra penny to get your motor fixed and spending money takes away from your motor repair fund.
    Tom thats why to much logic to digest I also say hire a guide best money you can spend. As Camocatcher said also anything above Bucksaw would be a great place to start. Just watch the board alot of good info on the board about the grand. You can Pm me your ph # & I'll call ya back & tell ya what we've been doing. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Buckwheat and I will be at Bucksaw Sunday morning. Come follow us around. We will be glad to show you a few spots. I do agree with the others on here tho. Richard Bowling is a helluva nice guy and a great crappie guide.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I better bring extra beer!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Buckwheat and I will be at Bucksaw Sunday morning. Come follow us around. We will be glad to show you a few spots. I do agree with the others on here tho. Richard Bowling is a helluva nice guy and a great crappie guide.
    Thanks a lot for the offer fellas, I will talk to the boat captain and see what time he wants to hit the water.