Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance Structure/Bottom Scan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance Structure/Bottom Scan

Hey guy & gals. I was down to Ft. Gibson lake last Saturday with Lowrance. Several Pro Staff was there getting a look/training on the new HDS with StructureScan. Got several pictures on the Kansas board. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you selling your 500 series unit when replaced? I am in the market for a GPS combo that will fit in my dash. 332C bit the dust.

Post Thanks / Like

Ima keeping them for now. Thinking about a new ride & I'll keep the HDS 8's. Coming up next year,,,the 5in units without HDS will be brought back. They will now be called "Elites". <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

May end up with a HDS 5 in the dash. Or a 8 on a ram mount. I sure like the 510C up front you suggested for me. I have impressed many a person with the 2" jig dancing on the screen. Still trying to figure out how to write my name on the screen with the jig. May have to use more than one pole to get it done. Screen shots on Kansas board sure look good. If you guys have not seen them you better check them out.