Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappiehunter

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappiehunter

what are the results of the Normandy tournament. I didnt get to fish it but fished it the next day and caught some good fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy Tournament Results

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    what are the results of the Normandy tournament. I didnt get to fish it but fished it the next day and caught some good fish.
    Mark and his Dad won with 10 fish totaling something over 17 pounds. Big fish also went to Mark which was a little over 2 pounds. Wind was a factor.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy

Mark is a terrific angler and even a better person. He is the type of guy that will help you out and answer any question you have as honestly as he can. He wins his share of tournaments and is always a contender in the local tourneys. I'm glad him and his dad had a good day on the water. Two days prior to the tourney was really tough on Normandy. I talked to three other tournament anglers and they were only catching one or two crappie per day.

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker

Post Thanks / Like

I believe I would have been close with the fish I had Monday. My 10 biggest fish were probably somewhere between 15 and 20 pounds. Thats only the third time I ever fished Normandy and didnt get to fish long and only really fished one main spot and just a couple laydowns for about five minutes. The wind was horrid on Monday also.

Post Thanks / Like

Went back Wednesday and probably had the same. Some nice fish, probably between 15 and 20 pounds for the 10 biggest.