Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Virginia Crappie Tournament?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Virginia Crappie Tournament?

Hello. I am from Virginia and am wondering if there are any tournaments in virginia this year or in 2005 season for crappie? I live in fredericksburg va, which is in the middle of DC and Richmond and would be willing to travel as far as 2hrs from my house.
    Early to bed, early to rise, fish all day, make up lies.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
    :cool:

slab_seeker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PerchSlayer
    Hello. I am from Virginia and am wondering if there are any tournaments in virginia this year or in 2005 season for crappie? I live in fredericksburg va, which is in the middle of DC and Richmond and would be willing to travel as far as 2hrs from my house.

Welcome to the site. You may want to post this message on your Virginia State Board, they would better know what tournaments are held in that state.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Tournaments

I know there are some coming up on Kerr Reservior. You can call Buggs Island Bait and Tackle or Bobcats Bait and Tackle. They both are in Clarksville, VA. Go to the internet yellow pages for a phone number.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Tournament Minor Rules?

I am 17 and I am getting into fishing tournaments alone with friends of my own age since my friends and i have our driving license now. I have fished many tournaments with my dad so i am not new to tournament fishing. My question would be is there an age to fish tournaments, I know there open to everyone, but would they allow two 17year olds fish a tournament alone, since we are minors?
    Early to bed, early to rise, fish all day, make up lies.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
    :cool: