Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: smithville 3 guys 466 crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default smithville 3 guys 466 crappie

i took a couple of buddies out today and again ALOOOOOTTTTT of small. 466cdrappie and only 35 keepers we fished sail boat cove docks and brush piles alot os smalls and 2 keepers then headed to camp branch docks 13 keepers and more small one alot of 8.5 . then i took them up camp branch arm and fished sum tree rows got into a school of 11" added another 11 to the livewell then they turned off fished a few other spott up camp and just small one. then made the run down to the vistor center brush pile and agian alot of shorts and a few keepers.then we started to get worn out so headed back to little platte and fished the last hour on the piles by the docks and finished out with the keepers and sum more of those short one. we all had a blast and i have never had that many fish or seen that many fish caught at one time wish those big slabs would show back up :D:D

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a great time to me. You're gonna feel it tomorrow.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow 466 thats alot! We have had alot of 200some days. but I dont thank we have ever had a 300 fish day? We have always had our 45 or 60 keepers by then! Then we Start fishing for some other Species of fish. Man that's alot of shorts! the future looks REAL BRIGHT!!! On Smithville.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got to get down there and fish Smithville; I havn't been down there for years. Pretty much only fish Mozingo. Aren't the launch fees pretty high?

Post Thanks / Like

You will be counting crappie in your sleep tonite! Heckuva day
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wohlfy View Post
    I've got to get down there and fish Smithville; I havn't been down there for years. Pretty much only fish Mozingo. Aren't the launch fees pretty high?
    the fees are high!!!!!! they take the fees 2 weekes before labor to mid sept its FREE launching now,

and yes im feelong it this moring very sore and i was counting crappie in my sleep last night :D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Champ!! Did you leave any for the rest of us?

Post Thanks / Like

oh my acking arms, outstanding post, I dont think my clicker has ever counted that high. later

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job!