Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobs and I perfect Truman limit. pics!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bobs and I perfect Truman limit. pics!

[IMG][/IMG]

The perfect limit lol. We had a great day out caught alot of nice fish but only kept anuff for dinner. I love cutting those hawg 14 plus inchers in crispy strips of crappie goodness. We caught most of them on 20-25 feet of water, 10 foot down or twice as tall as Bob J/k .Mr. Jack specails were catching em like always but i had good luck with black and pink 2 inch Beaver tails. Hardwoods in the Upper Grand or Osage depending on who tells the story :D was the key. Bob kept his shirt on for once which was an unsuspected plus. Cold weather + man nipples = uncomfortable situation for Moqwack lol Like always Bob is the man. and always look farward to fishing with him. Oh and the looser Saturday has to fish with minners all day next trip.
    P.S the egg rolls.... Well some time you need a little Asain in your life
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking plate of food there.
    Sounds like a great day.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great post MO. Congrats to you guys on a great day.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time with Terry today on the Grand. The bite wasn't quite as good as Sunday but it was still steady with a fish or two coming from each tree for a while. I believe if the sun had come out it would have been just as good. That's my theory anyways and I'm sticking to it. Caught some very nice fish along with a lot of small fish today. The wind made it tough to fish but was still a good time on the water. I look forward to doing it again. Thanks, Terry. Now......where is my plate??

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, just one more thing, Terry............................................. ......

WAR DAMN EAGLE!:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

God job guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boys Ya Done Good

Now Mo, that don`t look like Louisiana Fish Fry on those fillets and you need to kick up that grease a little hotter, you` da thought your ole Dad would have taught you a little better.I forget you were taught on those 2.5lb slabs from The Point.............Tknight
    The limit is how many you KEEP, not how many you CATCH! Cat. III Jigs/Custom Jig Poles

Post Thanks / Like

mo glad to see your back and catchen even without minners

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast