Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing Norris Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Post Fishing Norris Lake

Does Anyone Crappie Fish Norris Lake Or Up In In The Rivers In The Fall Of The Year?the Only Place I Have Fished In The Fall Is Douglas Lake.the Friend I Used To Fish With We Used His Boat.2 Years Ago He Passed Away.it Took Me This Long To Get Back In The Mood To Go Back Fishing.so It Like Starting All Over Again.we Would Go To Clinch River In The Spring And Walleye Fish And We Caught Some Good Crappie.i Did Not Know If Anyone Of You Crappie Fished Norris
    In The Fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Understand

Quote Originally Posted by bobber stopper
    Does Anyone Crappie Fish Norris Lake Or Up In In The Rivers In The Fall Of The Year?the Only Place I Have Fished In The Fall Is Douglas Lake.the Friend I Used To Fish With We Used His Boat.2 Years Ago He Passed Away.it Took Me This Long To Get Back In The Mood To Go Back Fishing.so It Like Starting All Over Again.we Would Go To Clinch River In The Spring And Walleye Fish And We Caught Some Good Crappie.i Did Not Know If Anyone Of You Crappie Fished Norris
    In The Fall.
    I know the feeling bobber stopper, I lost a couple of close fishing buddies in the last couple of years and it just hasn't been the same anymore. I have never fished Norris but I wish you much luck! Speck