Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ around Deer season

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ around Deer season

Hey guys, I'm not an avid crappie guy, mostly bass, but I'll be up at LOZ to crappie fish around rifle season. My dad is living on Atlantis Island up by the Dam. (Long story).

We've killed the crappie at Pomme the last 4 years that time of year, but since the move, we thought we'd give LOZ a shot.

Where do we need to be fishing up there that time of year? Any certain coves? Backs of coves/creeks. I've spent time bass fishing every arm of that lake except the Gravois.

Will they be tucked up under the foam?

Any and all info appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a LOZ guy but I would think they would be relating to docks around that time. I think most, if not all, of the foam has been removed. I'm sure one or more of the LOZ regulars will have better info than I do for you. Good luck.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

The Cove Behind Atlantis Island (most Of Us Call That Hawaiian Island) Is Good .. Both Cuts To The Left Have Good Cover.. And You Are Not Far From The Gravois Arm Which Is Always Good Year Round .. Also Fish North Buck Creek Or South Buck Creek If You Need More Info Gave Me A Pm ...
    CRANKBAIT

Post Thanks / Like

You're in the sweet spot that time of year..........fish docks and you'll find em.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    You're in the sweet spot that time of year..........fish docks and you'll find em.
    We sure did!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I'll check back when it gets closer to time and see how they're biting.