Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: let's hear it??

Post Thanks / Like

Default let's hear it??

You meen to tell me no one is getting crappie besides myself?? The weather has been a pain in the butt, but hey... that never stopped a fisherman before!! let's hear some story's!!!.................Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Hey
    I'm in Virginia, but I was raised fishing various lakes proximity to Buffalo, mostly lake chautauqua, which we simply called Jamestown back then. The Crappie bite was awsome, it's sad to think that good fishing has disapated, But I would like to here some good fish tales also fishnfilet.

good fishing.
    mike (papermouth scaler)

it's cold.. it's raining....it's too windy...
    "fish on!!!"
    (What a great day for fishing) lol.

Post Thanks / Like

got into the monster slabs last night . fishing the locks on seneca river in cayuga ny..big bad boys 13-15 inchers..chasing rosy reds.had a ball

Post Thanks / Like

Question Where have all the crappies gone ???

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfilet
    You meen to tell me no one is getting crappie besides myself?? The weather has been a pain in the butt, but hey... that never stopped a fisherman before!! let's hear some story's!!!.................Dave
    Finally get to talk to someone in my area about the good crappie spots 2 weeks ago they were gettin em in oneida river .... they tell me that they got 22 .. so I went out about three days after that rumor ... saw the same guy out there and only got 1 big one!! MY husband got 1 big one! and the weather has seemed to either caused em to slow orrr.. they've moved on.. What's the story? I wanted to come up to Cayuga this Friday night and try em out at the locks? Have you heard any news??

I'll scale your fish if you scale mine?

Post Thanks / Like

hey eva..went to locks last week.nothing happening