Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's in First?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who's in First?

What a great game last night. We where dancing in the rows. I am not sure that was the same KSU team I have seen in 5 years? KSU beat the snott out of A&M in every bitt of the game until the third team D came in.

Even if it is short lived it's fun to say, after week three of big 12 play KSU alone in first place.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

they wont be there long better enjoy it

Post Thanks / Like

man the huskers really laid an egg on Saturday. I half expected it after beating Missouri on the road. The huskers really need to improve on offense.. The lack of it is....well "offensive"...unless you aren't a husker fan
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Who can say for sure it will be short lived? Nobody in the North division has proven themselves to be a front runner. Name one team that is "dominant", I dare you!!!:p

I was dancing in the aisles too, Duckman! It reminded me of the KSU teams I watched as a student.

The North division is ANYBODY's for the taking. Fans would be foolish to take any wins for granted at this point. FREE FOR ALL!!!

I love college football!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Taxi View Post
    Who can say for sure it will be short lived? Nobody in the North division has proven themselves to be a front runner. Name one team that is "dominant", I dare you!!!:p

I was dancing in the aisles too, Duckman! It reminded me of the KSU teams I watched as a student.

The North division is ANYBODY's for the taking. Fans would be foolish to take any wins for granted at this point. FREE FOR ALL!!!

I love college football!
    WAHOOO!!!!! GO STATE!!! KSU STILL #1!!! :D I believe in miracles!!! I BELIEVE!!! HOORAY!!!:D:D:D

I hope Coach Snyder and the Cats continue to improve. It's getting pretty CRAZY in the North Division!!!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Taxi View Post
    WAHOOO!!!!! GO STATE!!! KSU STILL #1!!! :D I believe in miracles!!! I BELIEVE!!! HOORAY!!!:D:D:D

I hope Coach Snyder and the Cats continue to improve. It's getting pretty CRAZY in the North Division!!!
    The huskers continue to SUCK! 8 turnovers in the redzone. My God...I have never seen such a display of ineptness...

Post Thanks / Like

BA---It was just about as bad for the KU game. I have not seen us play like that since the Terry Allen days. We just looked like we intimidated from the start. As much as I hate to say it KSU has really got a good shot at this thing if NEB cannot find any offensive scoring. KU is pretty much out of it now unless 4-4 can win the north. And even with that we would have to beat KSU, Neb and MU. Do not think we have a chance at TTech or Tex. Those could be ugly.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed my time in Lawrence Saturday, weather was really nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hef View Post
    I enjoyed my time in Lawrence Saturday, weather was really nice.
    I'm sure you did.

Post Thanks / Like

another record in jeopardy this Saturday in Waco:
    "the Bears are the only Big 12 team without a win against Nebraska in the past six years and have lost nine straight to NU since 1956. But Iowa State hadn't won in Lincoln since 1977 until Saturday. " I remember the loss in 1977. We had just beat OU and followed it up with a loss to ISU. We were matched against OU in the Orange Bowl that season......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast