Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please

I had hoped to never have the need for a post of this nature, but something has hit very close to home for the Wife and I. My Wife and I don't have lots of friends and we cherish the ones we have, they are very hard to find. My wife's very best friend in the world was just confirmed with bone cancer in the long bones of her arms and legs and her skull. Connie Evans is her name and she lives in Deltona, FL. A better person would be very hard to find and the wife misses her every day since having moved up here 4 yrs ago. I know my dot com family has a heart of gold. Connie needs all the prayers y'all can muster. If there is a way through this, He is the way and will hear our requests. I thank you all in advance and hope to be giving reports of improvement from her chemo in the future. Joan just got back from a short vacation to see Connie and the Grand daughter and is really down right now. God Bless y'all and thank you.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    I had hoped to never have the need for a post of this nature, but something has hit very close to home for the Wife and I. My Wife and I don't have lots of friends and we cherish the ones we have, they are very hard to find. My wife's very best friend in the world was just confirmed with bone cancer in the long bones of her arms and legs and her skull. Connie Evans is her name and she lives in Deltona, FL. A better person would be very hard to find and the wife misses her every day since having moved up here 4 yrs ago. I know my dot com family has a heart of gold. Connie needs all the prayers y'all can muster. If there is a way through this, He is the way and will hear our requests. I thank you all in advance and hope to be giving reports of improvement from her chemo in the future. Joan just got back from a short vacation to see Connie and the Grand daughter and is really down right now. God Bless y'all and thank you.
    Prayers on the way....

We all need a shoulder/ear/prayer from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like

prayers sent!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers have been sent.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent

Post Thanks / Like

Will be keeping Connie Evans, and her family, and you and your family in my thougths and prayers.
    God Bless!

Post Thanks / Like

Will pray for her and the family

Post Thanks / Like

Do pray and will pray!
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

prayers sent.

Post Thanks / Like

We'll add Connie to our list.
    1perchjerker

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast