Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just wanted to tell everyone that was there this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just wanted to tell everyone that was there this weekend

THANKS GUYS, I truly had a wonderful time fishing with and against you guys. Most of ya know I've only been crappie fishing for around a year now and there's no way I'd be able to catch what I can catch without you guys help. I still can't keep up with you guys YET but least I can put a meal on the table. THANKS GUYS for not only helping me learn how to catch a few but for being FRIENDS. I've darn sure made some lifelong friends being on here and the Water. Congrats FEELAY on the big win. You guys did a great job!!!
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

DonDon, it takes time and alot of hours on the water you will learn something different every time you go and just by talking to other fisherman.I havent met one yet that would not help a Guy out.Just remember the more you fish the better you will get some people think you can just put poles in the water or stick a jig beside a tree and catch fish there is alot more to it than that.If I can be any help let me know and I will tell you what I know you might get a little something out of it.BY THE WAY Filletfrier AND JEEPSTER yall done made me made you done took my money this time.......its on now.....good job guys,but dont ask us for anymore minners yall put the mojo on ours I just wish we would have came over there first thing but thats just part of it.......
    Last edited by munta; 10-12-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don, Had a blast and it was good to see you guys again. Keep after it, like I always say "persistence is the key". Time on the water is the best teacher. Munta, I was mad at you guys first!:D Thanks again for the minners, even though we didn't catch another fish. You and TLow are top notch fishermen, which made our win all the sweeter. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities in the future for you to TRY and whup us again.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

these screen names very confuseing
    Last edited by munta; 10-12-2009 at 08:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys it was good to see all of ya. I had a blast and can't wait till next year. Filet great job along with Speck and Yikes. I would like to fish at least one tournament when the weather would cooperate.

BTW, I am sending a letter to all the weathermen in area telling them to go back to school. HA HA
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

It was good seing you and your lovely bride also DonDon. Folks, there nothing like trying to get your rods set up first thing on the water and hear "Hey Speck". Then turn around to see Don Don mooning you from his boat.:D
    Don't let anyone fool you. You are already a top notch fisherman. It don't matter how many fish you catch. Its about having fun!!! Good job to Fillet Fryer. You are Da Man!!!!! Also thanks to all of you who organized, planned and operated the FJ tournys. Wannabe, Bigger, Sat Doc and Torch. You guys did a great job.
    I also want to than Yikess for puting up with me through 3 tournaments. I couldn't ask for a better fishing buddy.
    Last edited by Speck; 10-12-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOL, SPeck, Man, I couldn't help myself

ALL you guys are so much fun to BS with as well as do some serious fishing with. Fishing in Tourneys like this really helps you learn to fish alot. It makes you actually think on where to fish, how to fish, what bait to use, things like that. a learn alot by fishing when there's money on the line
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

didnt get a chance to fish, but enjoyed seeing everyone at the cookout!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I had a great time seein all yall again too......Congrats Feelay n Jeepster!!! Yall toe us up fo sho!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!