Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 53 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome new members

We have had quite a few new members sign up the past several days. I would like to welcome each and everyone of you to Crappie.Com. This is the forum for you to make your Introductions in....just start a new thread or topic in this forum, and tell us a little about yourselves and a whole lot about your fishing. Again....Welcome Aboard!
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Hard Luck LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

This is also the place for you new guys to ask any questions that you may have about how the site works etc. Don't be afraid to ask....the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Just start a new thread in this forum and ask your question. We will try our best to answer any questions that you may have....how to post pictures, how this and that works, etc. Hope you enjoy the site.
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

What the? How much you have to pay to get to be a Mod? That ain't fair....ain't fair at all. I've been begging for years now and all I get is the cold shoulder.

Oh, and welcome to the Newbs as well.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    What the? How much you have to pay to get to be a Mod? That ain't fair....ain't fair at all. I've been begging for years now and all I get is the cold shoulder.

Wannabe...
    Well I gotta tell ya....I think it all has to do with gewberness. Some people do not have enough....some people like me and DD have just the right amount, and some folks have way too much. :D
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes NoeLeon, yankee doodler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I notice that some of the "new members" you have announced are not in the member list when I just searched (Slabjerking and Bid Al for example) and some are. Why is that?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I honestly do not know...but yeh I looked also and I see what you mean. You could PM Slab and ask him. CrappiePappy might know the answer as well.
    Last edited by "G"; 10-09-2009 at 12:19 PM.
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes NoeLeon LIKED above post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post

Wannabe...
    :D
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Not sure ...

Quote Originally Posted by wwwUncle View Post
    I notice that some of the "new members" you have announced are not in the member list when I just searched (Slabjerking and Bid Al for example) and some are. Why is that?
    ... but, I think it may have to do with them not having made a post, yet ...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe G-3 is finding these "newbies" by checking the "Statistics" line and noticing the name of our "Newest Member". I checked thru some of the Members List ... but found no listed member with Zero posts. (that's how I made my assumption)

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    ... but, I think it may have to do with them not having made a post, yet ...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe G-3 is finding these "newbies" by checking the "Statistics" line and noticing the name of our "Newest Member". I checked thru some of the Members List ... but found no listed member with Zero posts. (that's how I made my assumption)

... cp
    I think you may have it right. Wonder why that is???

Post Thanks / Like

That would explain the mystery I have of a fellow I met from Arkansas, who went home, joined this site, sent me a PM on April 29th, but never posted to the public. He is not in the member list (He signed in as ARslabs).

Page 1 of 53 12341151 ... LastLast