Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The new V-2

Post Thanks / Like

Default The new V-2

Anyone know about the ins and out yet,Lance @ GRIZZELY jigs has really told me about it alot!
    I'am going to look @ buying one,and would love to see anothers sales mens input or a co angler!!
    Iam sceptical about the side to side foot pedal? I have friend's on LAKE of EGYPT CRAB o and Rend that have neg, oppoin's on the controll pedal left to right! and am buying it for spider riggen to get better controll(variable speed) 1-10 becuase my old t-motor has just h m low.
    The last thread i started help me out to narrow it down some to a MINN-k.
    Thanks Lance and will be waiting for the show next Sat on the Hummer SI
    and getting a chance to see what it does out on the river as they will be there promoting and floating us at the launch ramp to get a taste, after all thats alot"o" beans!! Any input would help me out alot!
    Reel foot yankee

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The foot pedal sucks. I like all the other features. I got autopilot and co-pilot.

My wife can use it so it ain't too complicated to use.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with the V2. Foot pedal is a little tricky if your trying to bass fish maybe but it works great for slow trolling in combination with the auto-pilot and co-pilot.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys i will have to research the auto and co p thats alot o cash!!
    Reel foot yankee

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Reelfoot, I fished with a guide that had what you're looking to test or get info on. He had an 18'stratos with 175hp and an 80lb saltwater pd, with AP and co-pilot. The no.1 hot setup for trolling. Pricey is the reason I don't have one yet. I really liked the system. 80lb really moved that boat with 3 guys over 250 in the boat. Plenty of power in wind or current. Good luck in your search.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I want to thank you guy's JOHN
    Reel foot yankee