Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: More LOZ camp pictures

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More LOZ camp pictures

Here is a big one caught by Crankbait on Sat.

Couple pictures of just a few of Bugman and Monks great weekend of fishing. They had limits nearly everyday of nice dock fish.

Here is a few from the first day caught out of my boat. The second picture is of a big one caught by Bigby.

Here is a before Drfishjd started playing and the second is after he started playing. Did not take long to get them dancing for Jim's talented keyboard play.

Post Thanks / Like

What a great weekend spent with a great group of guys and gals. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting the new members. I am just about recovered now and ready for spring camp now.

Post Thanks / Like

That is one good looking guy the first picture.. I'm talking about the crappie.. Thanks for posting the great picture.. come fish with an old man some time.
    CRANKBAIT

Post Thanks / Like

I will be back down again to fish LOZ. I here Nov. and Feb. is a great time to catch some good ones with out the big boats. You will not here me complain much about wind and rough water for a while after fishing down there this weekend. It was rough water for sure. Sure glad I was in my Champion when running out in the main lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone who helped make camp possible, and to everybody who showed up and helped make the camp one of the best. It was great meeting you all, and catching a few fish. Thanks Mike, for the hospitality and the usual ass whoopin'. I had a really good time. My ears are still ringing. Hope to see you all soon. Good fishing.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome time with some decent loz fish thrown in not to mention getting to see our very own rocker impress the hell outa me........thanks to everyone who attended it couldn't have been any better.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

nice pictures JARROD looks like a good time was had by all, good looking fish too, long time since I seen ole Jamie, look like he can still catch them dock fish, good job all and hope to see ya all soon