Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Busters Classic Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Busters Classic Results

I'm going to do my best to give this report but I don't know the weights or totals or any of that. especially for Perry
    1st place Day one on Clinton was a tie between the team of Dennis Polter & Don Viergiver tied with the team of Steve Cross and Ralph Guffey with 8.49 lbs. they had some nice ones.
    We were a distant third with 7.76 lbs. but still within striking distance with a good day on Sun.
    4th place was Denny Tryon & Ray Brooks with 6lbs and something, I think?
    Day 2 on Perry results 1st place Denny Tryon & Ray Brooks 6 lbs and somethin not sure I think about 6.75 but not for sure.
    not sure who got 2nd or third can tell you that we weighed in about 3.75 not good.
    Overall Champions for both days Dennis Polter & Don Viergiver , they also won Big Crappie with a 1.61 lbs
    2nd place was Steve Cross & Ralph Guffey, they also got 2nd place big crappie with 1.51 lbs.
    3rd place went to Denny Tryon & Ray Brooks.
    I dont know where we ended up overall they didn't really add everyones weights up and display them that I saw i know we fell back a ways but not sure how far.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe danny lynn and lynn beckwith got second at perry with around 5.75lbs. Third I can't remember but I think polter and viergiver possibly. Chief I think you ended up fourth for the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Labs I couldn't remember a little disappointed after Sunday had my dobber down. I know you got fourth but what was your weight 5.5 or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like

5.47, I was just happy to finally wiegh a limit at that lake.

Post Thanks / Like

You know chief, I would be more then happy to take you around Perry. I could show you a few spots and techniques.

Post Thanks / Like

I may need you to do that sometime but I would have to get pretty down & out for that. But if you could get your dad to help me out I might take you up on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Chief team of the year ?

Post Thanks / Like

You heard it right birddog. Why you gotta bring my dad into this. I'm thinking you should give all the money to your partner. We all know without him you would just be another average joe. I mean heck I'm undefeated with him in my boat.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see that dog in my boat last year on tournament day. And I had showed you & him all my spots & techniques when he got in your boat last year. Sounds like you may owe me some cash from last year!

Post Thanks / Like

I think you two might need to go heads up maybe oologah I'm more than happy to ride down there to weigh your fish.As long as I get to fish that is.(that is my home lake)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast