Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall Camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Camp

Just wanted to post to thank all involved for putting camp together. Bugman and Jiggin15, you guys did a great job. Thanks to bwillaub, WantinCrappie, Bugman, (you are crazy, and thanks for the fillet lesson) Jiggin15, Blue skeeter for the hospitality and making me and my friends feel welcome. Thank you all who did the cooking, (Cliff, sorry I don't eat deer burgers) It was my first camp and enjoyed it. Monty, as always, thanks for visiting, and you are absolutely correct, dock shooting sucks. I know I missed thanking some of you and I apologize, but it was great to finally meet all of you, and look forward to the next one. Despite all the bs, they are true learning experiences; folks were eager to help with my questions and are free with information to help everyone have a good time and catch fish. THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like

Great to meet you, Josh, and his lovely wife. Enjoyed having you all with us this weekend. Hope to see more of you in the future. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. I can't wait for Spring Camp to get here now. It should be an even better time. I promise not to drink so much water next time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nopt a problem Bob, I'll stand by with the coffee.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you Jackb

For that super looking FORD cap, hope it is alright that I save it for special events, like in the compartment in the boat in a plastic bag and get it out for photo shoots.........with big slabs......:D between that cap and all the caps Dan has given me I think I am good for a few years..... even in my wheel chair years I will still be fording around.........:D glad you and Josh and his wife made it down..... stand by your pm's time is almost there.......:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Nopt a problem Bob, I'll stand by with the coffee.
    That coffee was a lifesaver. Thanks so much.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I am standing by as we speak Monty; Bob, the coffee was my pleasure. As "under the weather" as you looked, I would have driven to get you some. Enjoy the hat Monty, not everyone looks that good in a hat (Except you and me)

Post Thanks / Like

You're more than welcome Jack and thank you for providing that nice limit to our fish fry.........it was good to meet you and your friends,i learned not to give up on a dock from you that was good fishin to get all those fish off one dock!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie