Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing This Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing This Weekend

Fished Clinton Saturday from 7:30 to 2:45, water temp was 60-64 deg visibility about 6-12". 8-10 fow around big stumps caught four keepers 10-13", two white bass and a 7lb wiper. Black and chart yum tube.

Fished Perry Sunday from 7:30 to 2:45, water temp was 60-66, visibility 1'. Fished 6-15 fow chunk rock and breaks caught around 50 dinks, with a dozen keepers 10-13" caught all of the bigger fish on a bullfrog twin terd tail also caught a few smaller fish on a pumpkin/chart beavertail.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing today

I fished Hillsdale rock creek arm today 4 till dusk caught about 15 with 6 keepers all around 11" one 13" best luck around bridge, I was drowning minnows. Decent day even with the east wind.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Labs tell cdc about your Crappie Busters tournament finish at Perry yesterday, nice job.

Post Thanks / Like

you make it sound like I placed in the money. I mean I did beat you yesterday but who's gonna get excited about that??

But the chief did get angler of the year award for crappie busters. Beat out some damn good anglers.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job labs any time you can put it on the old chief you know you had a good day.
    chief nice job on angler of the year thats back to back years. thats something to be
    very proud of.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Slab Daddy I owe a lot of it to you & your jigs the Turd Tail caught lots of fish again especially on Clinton the Bullfrog Duece was hot again and so was the new one you did the black yellow & white duece. caught a lot of fish on Perry with them too just couldn't get any big fish, thats not the jigs fault that would be the Pilot and Co-pilots fault you have to be able to adjust on a lake and we failed to do that on Sunday. Big fish their last week none this week have to have a better plan B on Perry.

Post Thanks / Like

labs does that bullfrog turd have a green head yellow bod white tail? what size?

Post Thanks / Like

Bullfrogs that I got are Black lead head, green body and yellow tail.

Post Thanks / Like

Springhill the Bullfrog is black green and yellow just like Brettbran said. We have been using 1/4 oz.

Post Thanks / Like

labs chief brett thanks for the good report on fishing and turds jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast