Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOZ 10-4-09 Day 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ 10-4-09 Day 4

Well Sam and I hit it again today. Got on the water about 7 a.m. and man was it foggy today. Guess there wasn't enough wind this morning to blow it off like the last several days. So we ran out in the cove and started hitting bluffs again and the bite was on. Then the wall of heavy fog started moving in on us. It was a like a big storm coming across the cove. I took some pictures that I will post but camera phone doesn't really do it justice.

Color didn't really seem to matter again today. Caught most of our fish coming off the break off the bluffs. NO fish off of docks again today. I believe we had 23 or 24 keepers today. We probably caught another 70 fish today, just a lot of shorts. We felt like we could have gotten another limit but after fighting the wind all week we headed home to clean up things and unpack. We feel like we learned alot this week on LOZ and covered a lot of water. Besides the learning things we got to hang out with a lot of good people and got to meet some new friends. Thanks to all for making it enjoyable and for everybody pitching in and helping with things.

The last picture is of Drfish up at the water hole playing away. I am here to tell you that Jim has got some skills. We all had a blast up there watching you play and hanging out.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great week.

p.s. Jamie and Monk, we would like to take you up on your offer someday to see your end of the lake. In case you didn't notice we like to spend plenty of time on the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by WantinCrappie; 10-04-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to get my little buddy to go out sunday but he'd had enough and i really had to but i knew we could have made short work outa the fish that mornin,it sure was calm compared to the previous 3 days.........good fishin fellas and feel free to holler anytime we'd be more than happy to fish with you fellers.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default ?

Glad You Finaly Got Around Did You Find The Stuff I Left In Boat 4 U:d
    GRAND KIDS 4 IS ALL YOU NEED

Post Thanks / Like

Good fishing, Chris2 and Sam. Sure was good seeing you and talking to you at camp.
    Slab Buster Jack, Chris2, and myself caught a lot of fish Sunday morning also. We caught all ours pitching jigs at bluffs and working them back towards the boat. Sure was good casting, reeling, and catching fish for a change. Those blacks were aggressive. Best colors were blue/pearl, blue/wht, and solid pearl for us....all Slab Busters, of course.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Chris! You are a true die hard. My pleasure to meet you at camp, thank you for the hospitality

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bwillaub;906749]
    Slab Buster Jack, Chris2, and myself caught a lot of fish Sunday morning also. QUOTE]

Did Speck get moved to #2? :D Just messin with ya.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Good job Chris! You are a true die hard. My pleasure to meet you at camp, thank you for the hospitality
    Thanks Jack. You too Sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

good job you two, that is one pretty lake, nothing like pitchin them bluffs, congrats, and many more to you guys, later man

Post Thanks / Like

Great job guys looks like u had a great time!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=WantinCrappie;906921]
    Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Slab Buster Jack, Chris2, and myself caught a lot of fish Sunday morning also. QUOTE]

Did Speck get moved to #2? :D Just messin with ya.

As a matter of fact......he did.:D He wouldn't spoon with me when I came in Friday ni.....uhhhhhh, Saturday morning.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast