Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OK, well, I thought about it

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK, well, I thought about it

but I decided it just isn't worth the absolute thrashing, co-pays, and deductibles I'd have to pay just to get it home. So, being the generous, friendly, and all around good guy I am, not to mention my glorious purtiness, I've decided to pass on this deal to you, the little people of MS OT land. Somebody ought to snap this thang up. It'd make one heck of a spider rigggin/crank pulling/long lining mosheen with a 36V Terrova on it.

Viewing a thread - 2000 cobra viper 225 merc opti

PS, if you buy it, you have to take me out in it. That way, I can kick myself for not taking the whoopin' for it and you can make fun of me for years......not that anyone needs an excuse.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

And as long as you're gonna be on the road picking up your new boat,

Viewing a thread - Trolling motor 80lb with x135

Dern. How come I can't find deals like this when I'm flush.

Somebody's gonna owe me big time.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Well shoot. That boat is in my top 3 when I get ready to buy one......It's number 2 as a matter of fact......AND a heck of a deal. You'll find me one when i get ready though, I just know it!