Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wholesale Crappi Candles Members Only

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wholesale Crappi Candles Members Only

Crappicandle.com is offering our fishing lights to all Crappie.com members at wholesale from Oct.- Dec.These lights are brand new and carries our Lifetime Warranty just as the ones sold in retail stores.The only thing missing is the retail packaging.These will be offered in 6pks,8pks,and 10pks with a battery for each light in the package.Buying these in bulk reduces the price to $5.25 per light,we only offer lower prices to our vendors,so all you members can get these lower than anywhere.Great gifts at a great price.Pm me for address info.Packages are-$31.50(6pk)-$42.00(8pk)-$52.50(10pk) and shipping is $3 on any package mailed in lower 48 states.We have enjoyed sponsoring this site this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Garland has offered us this deal, it's roughly 50% off. I think its a good deal and I offered to make his post a sticky for two weeks to help get the word out. Thanks Garland.

Please, making this a sticky is an exception I have allowed only this once. I really don't want a bunch of requests for stickies. I thank you for your understanding.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best