Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz 10-1-09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz 10-1-09

Sam and I put in around 10:30 am and fished Docks and Bluffs. First time for both of us fishing LOZ so like the blind leading the blind. We probably caught 40 Crappie today with only 4 of them keepers. Other problem we probably caught 70 perch/bluegill. Kept watching the radar and got off the water about 4 p.m. Jared, Bigby and Brian (Jared's buddy) fished around the same area we did and ended up with 10 keepers but they didn't fish near as long as we did. So they did much better. We hear Bugs got his limits this morning and last we knew he is back out there. Okay, time for another cold one.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default That don't sound too bad

You got what ? zero exp. on that lake...... first time..... what do you want, your limit first time..... remeber who you are......:D stay warm, sober and on some fish I will need some help Saturday myself....... been 30 years since I have been on the LOZ..... :D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's raining. Can you tell from the picture?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

The ol fire will feel good tonite.......drink one for me Chris!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Chris! Sounds like you should follow Bugs tomorrow and check out some of his honey holes. Hope you have a great time!

Post Thanks / Like

Does not sound to bad for the first timer on LOZ you and ole Sam keep your heads up and your poles down, the fish will come, nommie nommie nommie, hear fishey fishey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Idiots

Well just returned from camp. Have to say the BS is flowing possibly more than the drinks. So with all the BS going around Sam and I find out that LOZ is a 9" length limit lake....................so with that said we would have actually been very close to out limit today if we had known that when we were on the water. Oh well, we will know tomorrow. Food at camp was great tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Well just returned from camp. Have to say the BS is flowing possibly more than the drinks. So with all the BS going around Sam and I find out that LOZ is a 9" length limit lake....................so with that said we would have actually been very close to out limit today if we had known that when we were on the water. Oh well, we will know tomorrow. Food at camp was great tonight.
    One should always check regs if fishing new lake. Hope you took a coat to camp gonna get cold!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jared and his new best buddy

Yep, you are seeing that right.............Jared is all puckered up for Monk. OH MY.

Bugman, not sure what's up with this look..................
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

What a bunch.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast