Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Packed and ready

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Packed and ready

Got the truck loaded and boat hooked up. Will pick up supplies on the way down. But I got the best half gallon of whiskey $10 can by on ice. May need that antifreeze for the cool nights. Leaving Clinton around 7am. Picking up Brian in Windsor and meeting Bigby around 7:30-7:45 to follow each other down. Can't decide if I need to load the trolling rods in case the fish are scattered with the storms moving through down there. Guess that will be a game day decision. Good times are going to be had.

Post Thanks / Like

Packed And Waiting On Chris. He Says 6:00. He Must Have Ment In The Morning.
    Trolling Rods Passed Through My Mind As Well.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a safe trip guys. I'm going to work until about 10:00 Friday morning and head out. I should be there around 3:30 or 4:00 that afternoon.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just went and loaded mine in the boat. Hate not to have them in case we need them. Calling for some major wind. So may not work to well but just in case I will have them.

Post Thanks / Like

Loaded my firewood up tonight so it would be dry for you all.. make be wet by morning down here will be down to camp after 5:00p.m. See you then Jigging15 ..
    CRANKBAIT

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, sorry Sam. Yeah I meant 6 a.m. Had a damn dinner party to go to this evening and just got home. It's almost 11 p.m. so I need to get to packing up things. 4 a.m. will come early. See you fellars in the morning.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

You guys be safe now. I'll see you Friday morning sometime. Damn wind is gonna blow hard tomorrow and Friday.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys have fun and be safe...been lightining and storming here since midnight...some real boomers .

Post Thanks / Like

As far as trolling goes, I have messed with it a little bit. Find a good stretch of docks with brush on them and cast out aways and just troll with a 1/8th oz. road runner, and you should hook up. The key is to have the lure far behind the boat. I will catch some trolling and try to go back to the spot I caught them and vertical jig and not have any luck. They may associate the boat with being caught, I'm not sure though. Of course you can always skip or shoot jigs way back into the boat slips and under the docks themselves and have good luck also. Good luck guys, I have heard a lot of people are doing real good right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Keeps raining like this, we may just drive the boat down 44 and leave the truck parked in StL.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast