Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOZ pee rules

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ pee rules

I'm sure most everyone has been hearing the storys about the E-coli and the "who shot Jon" investigation that our wonderful governer is now embroiled.

Typical for the press to talk more about who knew or better yet who sat on the reports than discuss what is or should be done to fix the problem.

Until yesterday I had not heard anyone mention why it was so high and what was going to be done about it if in fact anything could be done to curtail the E-coli levels. I dont know if this is true or not, but I was told they are going to start issuing tickets to anyone that takes the liberty of peeing in the lake.

I will be damned if I am going to run to a marina to drain my johnson....when a mans gotta go he's gotta go. Guess I will just keep a big gatorade bottle in the boat.

If I were a betting man....I would bet the E-coli is from some lake house septic tanks that have jacked up drain fields. Some probably dont even have a dam drain field.

Ok....Im done with my rant....carry on.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

With my little instrument they would be lucky to catch me, Im just draining the bildge.

Post Thanks / Like

I cut a hole in the top side of a milk carton (the new square ones work best) and leave the handle attached. Piss in that, dump over the boat, then rinse with lake water. Always have one on my boat...
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

Heck with em!! I enjoy standing on the back of the boat and dribblin all over the carpet and outboard.......they ain't takin that away!!! Its kinda like leavin the toilet seat down at home. Its the manly thing to do
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

If they think peeing in the lake is the cause of their contamination issues then they're even further out in left field than what many of us fear. If they want to call it for "public indecency" then would even listen to that argument but as my Daddy used to say "they can't read fine print from that far away". :D

Post Thanks / Like

Heck, ole 'bugman' was arrested for indecent exposure last year. Took him to court. DA dropped the case after 'bugs' dropped his drawers,,,,, for lack of evidence.:D:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Now that's funny there.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, snap.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

There was something on the local TV station stating that the cause of the high e-coli levels being due to a bunch of ducks that had been staying in that particular cove. Said the residents verified that there had been a large number of ducks in that area for some time. It was on one of the Columbia, MO TV stations. ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Heck, ole 'bugman' was arrested for indecent exposure last year. Took him to court. DA dropped the case after 'bugs' dropped his drawers,,,,, for lack of evidence.:D:D:D <*)}}}><
    THAT FUNNY RIGHT THERE I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY,LMAO:p:p:p
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast