Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thursday night camp meeting.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday night camp meeting.

Looks like a chance of rain on Thursday. I am wondering if the bar will be open on Thursday night there in the camp. If it is raining that may be a good place to hang out that night to stay dry. Does anyone have any of the pop up awnings like we stayed under at spring camp? Hope it is not raining sideways like that again.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Frankie And Louie's Will Be Open... How Late I Do Not Know? The Camp Ground Has 200 Plus Seasonal Camper's So Looks Like To Me You Will In The New Part All The Way In Back... Long Walk From Bar To Camper And The Dock's.
    CRANKBAIT

Post Thanks / Like

WARNING about Frankie and Louie's for those who will be boating in and out of there. This is a very popular drinking establishment on LOZ. There is a very long no wake area going into it. Because of the heavy boat traffic going in and out of there, at all times they are open, at least one water patrol officer will be staged in the no wake areas closely watching all boat traffic going in and out. Make sure you observe the no wake rules! Just remember, if you are drinking and boating, there is a 90% chance the water patrol will lay eyes on you, whether it be in the middle of the afternoon or late at night.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

All I have is an awning thats on my camper, my family will not be down until Friday night so I have a couple of spare beds Thursday night for anyone who is staying in a tent.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, we've got one thats 10x10 - happy to lend it to the cause.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

You are welcome to mine........just don't know how to make a connection with anybody.
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bring them if you got them. But we will make do with out if we have to.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know - thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. baker View Post
    WARNING about Frankie and Louie's for those who will be boating in and out of there. This is a very popular drinking establishment on LOZ. There is a very long no wake area going into it. Because of the heavy boat traffic going in and out of there, at all times they are open, at least one water patrol officer will be staged in the no wake areas closely watching all boat traffic going in and out. Make sure you observe the no wake rules! Just remember, if you are drinking and boating, there is a 90% chance the water patrol will lay eyes on you, whether it be in the middle of the afternoon or late at night.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr. baker View Post
    Thanks Mike. I guess that means no skinny dipping either.:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Bringing A Pop Up. Cant Take The Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Looks like a chance of rain on Thursday. I am wondering if the bar will be open on Thursday night there in the camp. If it is raining that may be a good place to hang out that night to stay dry. Does anyone have any of the pop up awnings like we stayed under at spring camp? Hope it is not raining sideways like that again.
    BUT IF WE GET ENOUGH TOGETHER IT MAY MAKE IT.
    Last edited by HOOKEDONFISHIN'; 09-29-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast