Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: in a rut

Post Thanks / Like

Default in a rut

well,finally got out for a while Sunday.Fishing from the bank,got a nice 14 incher on the second cast..was really just getting the kinks out of the line.2 more dinks in the next 10 casts.What a great day this is going to be!!:D

Spent the next hour without a bite,doing the same thing as at first...didn't change depth/color/retrieve/area.

I just knew they would start biting again:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Finally moved and same thing happened/then spent another fruitless hour or so just exercising my arm.

Sometimes its hard to know when to "run and gun" or or work a spot with different techniques.

Then I had the really bright idea to go home and watch the Chiefs....that was brilliant!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you, Cook, and glad you got out. I know how you feel. I often find myself catching nothing for a stretch of time and wonder what the heck I'm still doing standing in the same spot.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

The Chiefs?? Now there's a rut!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

well cook at least you caught a few, and maby had a nice quite day, poor ole chiefs. could they be any worse, oh well, as the dirt band said, ???????????crap cant remember the words, but cook was doing some of it. later man and thumbs up sir