Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Time for a road trip to Okie land

Post Thanks / Like

Default Time for a road trip to Okie land

I got the weekend of Nov. 6th thru 8th open. Got to get down there and try out some trollin rods from Cherokee Rods. Ifin ya wanna come along,,,I know faburwell & KC slabs have expressed interest in going. Anda dey all ways beabitin down dere. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding me.... I'm always up for a Eufaula Run:D:D. Count me in for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I would love to go but can't get off that Friday. I may think about coming down Friday night. It would be nice not to have to go all the way to the most southern part of the lake. Bridge bite should be on then right?

Post Thanks / Like

Default okie land

First weekend in Novemeber is good for me!!! C'mon Chad pull some strings --fishing should be hot by then if the lake has turned over

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt: LBM and I are thinking towards going on the Okla trip. Is there a motel that we should be making reservations? Any other info we should need to know, like where everybody meeting. That is if you guys don`t mind two old geezers coming along.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya are welcome Ron & Lee or anybody else. We will be staying at the Lakeview Landing in rooms #205 & #206. Phone #918-452-2736. We plan on leaving Thursday evening & coming back Sunday afternoon. Should be a FANTASTIC time. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER