Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WTB - Good working US Cellular phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB - Good working US Cellular phone.

Hi all,

My wife's phone was overtaken by water while laying on the bathroom counter. Wasn't a lot of water, but it sucked it up like a sponge... it is fried.

Does anyone have an extra US Cellular phone they would like to part with? Would prefer something simple, like a RAZR, but will entertain any suggestions. Please send IM

Thanks!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-25-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world."
    John Winger

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help you with a phone...Just wanted to share... I bought a new Samsung Rugby phone, this phone is military spec. darn near indestructable and very water resistant. I fished in a monsoon the other day with my phone laying out in the open on the deck of the boat....still workin' fine.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info ... maybe that is what my wife needs ..
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world."
    John Winger

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bury your cell phone in rice and it will dry all the moisture out.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Already tried the rice thing. The first time this particular phone swamped (my 11 year old went "wading" with it in his pocket), it worked like a charm ... not this time though ... definitely fried.
    John Winger