Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help Me Bigger Jigger

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help Me Bigger Jigger

For some reason wannabe has invaded our Illinois site and is blaming Illinois Clint's no luck at the tournemant on me giving him wannabe's number....Obviously wb is not a guy anybody wants tips from,his memory and eyes must be going too!
    I told Clint in my Illinois post wherever wb told him where to fish is where the fish are NOT! :rolleyes:I also mentioned if he wanted some good fishing advise to check with the little b's as they are the real fisherman in that family....I just wanted to make sure and post this on his home site.A guy like WB deserves a hard time on both our site and his own right ???
    By the way bow season opens next week wait for a pic of ole reds bow kill....
    Just another Crappie day!

Post Thanks / Like

We try to punish him as much as possible on our site, But all help is welcome!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

All help is DEFINITELY welcomed. With all the poo he flings we need as many as possible to fling back.

Post Thanks / Like

That's just great. Shughey goes and ruins a home boy's chances at a national championship and then comes to MY site and blames me for it. Nice.

Ain't my fault dude. I took one of my younguns out there with me and Clint never bothered to ask him where to fish. Therefore, it's obviously 74.67% your fault for having him call me and 25.33% his fault for asking the wrong be.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB you have oficially made the C.C Hit List!!!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep he sho has, Now in more than one state too!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wanted in every state Sat. Blonde state, brunette state, redhead state...heck even gray state.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Well that makes it all better....Its only 74.67% my fault....
    (careful the banker in you is showing)
    Woooh and I was worried it was 0% my fault...I feel so much better now,,,NOT...bwaaaaah bwaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    That's just great. Shughey goes and ruins a home boy's chances at a national championship and then comes to MY site and blames me for it. Nice.

Ain't my fault dude. I took one of my younguns out there with me and Clint never bothered to ask him where to fish. Therefore, it's obviously 74.67% your fault for having him call me and 25.33% his fault for asking the wrong be.

Wannabe...
    Just another Crappie day!